Download GSEB SSC and HSC Board Duplicate MarkSheet: Are you looking for a How to Download GSEB (Std-10/12) Duplicate Board List? Here we Are providing Information to Download GSEB SSC And HSC Board Duplicate Business Sheet at gsebeservice.com.
The Gujarat Board of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education told Yadi in the Paper That the Process of Obtaining Duplicate Marks is now online. And you can process it online from gsebeservice.org. But this website doesn’t exist at all. This means that his Domain name is Probably Bought by Someone else. So you don’t need to use it. Below are the Websites Created by GSEB.
Download GSEB SSC and HSC Board Duplicate MarkSheet
Now let us tell you its Online process – how to Get Duplicate marks from GSEB
1 First, go to the website gsebeservice.com.
2 First you need to register. Click Register Now.
3 A form will open, fill it out.
4 Review all information and click Register.
5 A one-time password will be sent to your mobile number. Enter it You will be registered
6 Log in later (enter email/mobile and enter a password.)
7 Click CAPTCHA. And log in.
8 Later, for which exam you want the mark sheet, select it. Click submit
9 All information will be open, read it and continue.
10 Such an option will appear. Click on it
11 The application sheet opens and fills it out. Move forward.
12 Fill in all the options similarly.
If you need more information or have any questions or problems, let us know in a comment.
Many times it happens that a Student loses or Steals his Exam Certificate and some Important Study Documents for some other reason, what to do? New certificates need to be obtained. But where to take it? Most of the students are not aware of its process. If your workbook is lost, you can get a duplicate of it.
GSEB SSC (Std-10) – HSC (Std 12) duplicate mark sheet
Today we Will tell you What To Do When your 10th or 12th-grade mark is lost. Get a Duplicate stamp? Where can I find a lost Duplicate stamp? How To Get it? What needs to be Done? You can get all this Information From here. But Remember here we Are Telling only Gujarati Students i.e GSEB SSC HSC Duplicate mark sheet Process. This process has Been Described for Gujarati Students by the Gujarat Board of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education.
GSEB SSC and HSC Duplicate Marksheet Download Online @gsebeservice.com
You are Searching for How To Download GSEB Board Duplicate Marksheet (Std-10/12)? here we are providing Information about the Download Duplicate Markesheet of GSEB SSC and HSC Board at gsebeservice.com website.
The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Board had told Yadi in a newspaper that the process of getting duplicate mark sheets has now been made online. And you can process it online from the gsebeservice.org website. But this website does not exist at all. Meaning its domain name is probably bought by someone else. So you don’t have to use it. The following is a website made by GSEB.
Now tell you the online process – how to get the duplicate mark sheets from GSEB
- First of all, go to the gsebeservice.com website.
- First of all, registration has to be done. Click on Register Now.
- A form will open, fill it out.
- Check all the information and click on Register.
- An OTP will come to your mobile number. Enter it You will be registered
- Login later (Enter Email / Mobile and enter your password.)
- Click in the CAPTCHA. And login.
- Later, for which exam you want the mark sheet, select it. Click submit
- All information will be open, read it and move on.
- Such an option will appear. Click it
- An application sheet will open and fill it. Move forward.
- Similarly, fill in all the options.
- If you need any more information or have any questions or problems, then let us know in the comment.
Many times it happens that the student’s examination certificate and some important documents of the study are lost or stolen due to some other reason, what to do? There is a need to get new certificates. But where to get it? Most students are not aware of its process. If your mark sheet is lost, you can get a duplicate copy of it.
GSEB SSC (Std-10) – HSC (Std 12) Duplicate Marksheet
Today we are telling you what to do if the mark sheet for class 10th or 12th is lost. How to get a duplicate mark sheet? Where can I find a lost duplicate mark sheet? How to get it? what needs to be done? You will get all this information from here. But remember, here we are telling only Gujarat students i.e. GSEB SSC HSC duplicate mark sheet process. This process has been described for Gujarat Students of the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board.
10th GSEB SSC Duplicate Marksheet Process
How to get a class 10 secondary school SSC duplicate mark sheet
If your class X mark sheet has been lost and you want to get a duplicate, then tell it to follow all the steps.
- First of all, whatever documents you have or have lost should be a Xerox copy of all these mark sheets and documents. Copy it all. (
- It is necessary to have an examination receipt or a document in which your exam roll number is written)
- Now go to your school from where you passed the class X board. Go there and write an application to your Principal. In which the mark sheet of my standard 10 is lost or lost due to any reason. I want to get it again please help me.
- From the school administration, you will be given an application form to get a duplicate mark sheet and fill in all the information in it correctly. You can also download the Online Duplicate Marksheet Form from here.
- After the signature of the principal (correct), you will have to go to the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board office in your state. Here you have been given its address. In Gujarat, which was located in Vadodara, now we have to go to Gandhinagar. (Read the circular)
- After going to the office, you have to pay a fee of ₹ 25/50 only. Also, give your application form.
- Although on the same day, after some time you are given a duplicate mark sheet from here but if for some reason you cannot get it on the same day then you are also given a date, and on the same day you are given again A duplicate mark sheet will be found.
In this way, you get a duplicate mark sheet, certificate, and migration certificate of class 10th.
How to get Class 12 Higher Secondary School HSC Duplicate Marksheet
If your class 12 certificate, mark sheet, or migration certificate has been lost or stolen and you want to get a new duplicate certificate then follow the steps mentioned here.
By the way, the process mentioned for the above 10 is the duplicate mark sheet, while the process is applied here as well. There is not much change.
First of all, download the application form given above. Practice this and fill in all the information correctly.
Remember one more thing here: we have more application forms also download and fill them out. (We found out but as of now it is not known whether there is the same form or different form for 10 V and 12 V).
- From this, download – print the required form. Later filled in and you went to school. Get your Principal’s signature done.
- Go to the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board office mentioned above with all Xerox copies. Fee filled. Give your application Within a few hours you will get a duplicate mark sheet.
Read In Gujarati Official Notification
Home Page other Updates: Click Here
What Are the Application fees for a Duplicate Score Sheet?
Duplicate mark sheet fee Rs.50/-
Migration Certificate: Rs.100/-
Samkshata Pramanpatra: Rs.200.
Speed after recharge: Rs. 50/-
Hope you can download GSEB SSC and HSC Board Duplicate Business Sheet from this post. if you face any problem just write it in the comment box. we will try to respond immediately and solve your problem.