Update Your Address in Aadhaar Card 2023: Now you can Update your address in Aadhaar card by using mAadhaar App, With the goal of reaching out to large numbers of smartphone users, the new mAadhaar is released by the Unique Identification Authority of India.
Update Your Address in Aadhaar Card- you can Update Your Address in Aadhaar Card 2023 using this app The App features an array of Aadhaar services and a personalized section for the Aadhaar holder who can carry their Aadhaar information in form of a soft copy, instead of carrying a physical copy all the time. how can you Update your Aadhaar card we given all details step by step under this article. read the article till the end and share with everyone. for more details read below. Update Your Address in Aadhaar Card 2023.
Update Your Address in Aadhaar Card 2023
The Top features of mAadhaar Official App
- Multilingual : Update Your Address in Aadhaar Card 2023 In order to ensure the Aadhaar Services are accessible to linguistically diverse residents of India, the menu, button labels and form fields are provided in English as well as in 12 Indian languages like (Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu). After installation, the user will be prompted to select any of and user can change her Aadhaar card using any language. you can Update Your Address in Aadhaar Card 2023 using below app
- However, the input fields in the forms will accept data entered in the English language only. This is done to help the user avoid facing the challenges of typing in regional languages (due to limitations in the mobile keyboards). Update Your Address in Aadhaar Card 2023 in this way user can update there Adhar card.
- Universality: if Any people have Aadhaar card or not have they must Download this Application and install this App in their smart phones. Update Your Address in Aadhaar Card 2023 However to avail personalized Aadhaar services the resident will have to register their Aadhaar Profile in the App.
- Aadhaar Online Services on Mobile: Update Your Address in Aadhaar Card 2023 mAadhaar user can avail the featured services for themselves as well as for any other resident seeking Aadhaar or related help by using the mAadhar App.
The functionalities are broadly grouped as
- Update Your Address in Aadhaar Card 2023 use Main Service Dashboard: Direct access to download Aadhaar, Order a Reprint, Address Update, Download offline eKYC, Show or Scan QR Code, Verify Aadhaar, Verify mail/email, retrieve UID/EID, Request for Address Validation Letter Request Status Services:
- To help resident check the status of various online requests My Aadhaar: This is a personalized section for Aadhaar holder where the resident will not have to enter their Aadhaar number to avail Aadhaar services.
- In addition, this section also provides facilities for the resident to lock/unlock their Aadhaar or Biometric Authentication.
- Aadhaar holder can lock their UID/Aadhaar number anytime they wish.
- Biometric locking/unlocking secures biometric authentication by locking biometrics data. Once the resident enables the Biometric Locking system their biometric remains locked till the Aadhaar Holder chose to either Unlock it (which is temporary) or Disable the Locking system.
Update of profile
- To updated view of Aadhaar profile data after successful completion of update request.
- Sharing of QR code and eKYC data by Aadhaar Number holder helps Aadhaar users share their password-protected eKYC or QR code for safe and paperless verification.
- Time-based One-Time Password is an automatically generated temporary password that can be used instead of SMS based OTP.
- Aadhaar holder can include multiple (up to 3) profiles (with the same registered mobile number) in their profile section.
- Aadhaar Services on SMS ensures Aadhaar holder avail of Aadhaar services even when there is no network. This needs SMS permission.
- Locate the Enrollment Center helps the user find the nearest Enrolment Center.
What are the features/benefit of M-Aadhaar application?
- mAadhaar is more than Aadhaar card in a wallet. Using the mAadhaar App, the resident can avail the following benefits:
- Get Aadhaar by Downloading or Ordering Reprint of Aadhaar or by retrieving lost or forgotten Aadhaar. Update Your Address in Aadhaar Card 2023.
- View/Show Aadhaar in offline mode, particularly when residents are required to show their ID proof
- Update Address in Aadhaar via document or without document proof
- Share Paperless eKYC or QR code to service providing agencies
- Check Request Status Dashboard: After enrolling for Aadhaar, ordering reprint or updating
- Adhaar data, resident can check the status of the service request in the App.
- Keep/Manage Aadhaar of family members(up to 5 members) in one mobile
- Help others who don’t own a smartphone in availing Aadhaar services with the help of common services.
- Secure Aadhaar by Locking Aadhaar or Biometrics
- Use Aadhaar SMS services in offline mode
- Aadhaar Sync feature allows resident to fetch the updated data in Aadhaar profile after successful completion of an update request.
- Get Update history and Authentication records
- Time-based One-Time Password can be used instead of SMS based OTP to avail Aadhaar Online Services available on the UIDAI Website
- Book Appointment to visit Aadhaar Seva Kendra
- Update Your Address in Aadhaar Card 2023
- Generate or Retrieve VID which user can use in the place of Aadhaar to avail Aadhaar services
- (for those who have locked their Aadhaar or do not wish to share their Aadhaar).
- Locate Enrolment Centre (EC) helps user find nearest enrolment Centre
- Apart from helpful FAQs and link to Chatbot the More section also contains links to important documents from where resident can download the Aadhaar enrolment or Aadhaar update/correction forms.
- The More section in the App includes information about the mAadhaar App, Contact, Usage guidelines, Terms & Conditions of using the app and other necessary information.
- Download mAadhaar Official App (for Android Device) : Click Here
- Download mAadhaar Official App (for iOS Device) : Click Here
- For more information: Click Here
Update Your Address in Aadhaar Card 2023: mAadhaar FAQs
- First you must Visit the Google Play Store for Android and go to the App Store for iPhone user.
- Now go to the App store and search mAadhaar App and get the download, or download mAadhaar for Android version go to the google play store and Download the mAadhaar Application install it.
- To make sure you are downloading the right app, check to see if the developer’s name is listed as ‘Unique Identification Authority of India’
- Now you must open this Application, you need to follow there terms, condition and guidelines and language preference settings. Please go through them carefully before continuing further.
What is iOS compatible version for maadhaar app?
- The mAadhaar app for iPhone is compatible for iOS 10.0 and above.
Does my profile on mAadhaar get inactive when changed to new phone with registered mobile number?
- Yes, your Aadhaar profile in a phone will automatically get deactivated at the moment when your profile registered with another mobile phone you can registered with this App only one phone at the time.