State Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Dear viewers, are you looking for job then we have a brought news for you because SBI has been released Notification on 6th September 2023 along with SBI PO Online Registration and Exam Dates get to select eligible candidates for the Probationary Officers (PO) vacancies in different branches of the State Bank of India..Sbi PO post is dream job for millions of aspirants across in our country. other details like age limit, education and qualification, required document, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, all details under this article read this article till the end and share with your friends.
State Bank of India Recruitment 2023
- Conducting Authority : State Bank of India
- Name of the post : Probationary Officers
- Exam Level : National
- Number of Vacancy : 2000
- Mode of Apply ; Online
- Exam mode : Online (CBT)
- Starting date to apply : 7th September
- ending date to apply : 27th September 2023
- Exam Stage : 3 (Prelims + Mains + Interview)
- Pay Scale : Rs. 65,780- Rs. 68,580 per Month
- Job Location : All over India
- Official Website : www.sbi.co.in
State Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
SBI PO Educational Qualification (as on 31/12/2023)
- The Candidate must be passed out a graduate in any Subject from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Who candidate was studying in Final year/Semester of their Graduation may so that candidate also can apply for this recruitment provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for an interview, so candidate must prove he having passed the graduation examination.
State Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Age Limit (as on 01/04/2023)
- Manimum Required Age was 21 years
- Maximum Required Age was 30 years
- candidates born between 02.04.1993 and 01.04.2002 (both dates inclusive) for this recruitment.
Application fees for State Bank of India Recruitment 2023
- For General and Others Rs. 750/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
- SC/ST/PWD ; No need to pay exam fees.
Important Dates for State Bank of India Recruitment 2023
- Commencement of on-line registration of application : 07/09/2023
- Closure of registration of application : 27/09/2023
- Closure for editing application details : 27/09/2023
- Last date for printing your application : 12/10/2023
- Online Fee Payment last date: 07/09/2023 to 27/09/2023
Important Limks for State Bank of India Recruitment 2023
- Advertisement: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official website: Click Here
- Home Page : click here
State Bank of India Recruitment 2023- Salary
- As per the shows on officially notification when candidate was select for this post the starting basic salary pay of a Probationary Officer (PO) is Rs 41,960/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
- The probationary offficer also eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per Sbi bank. rules in force from time to time. The total compensation per annum on CTC basis be a minimum of 8.20 lakh and maximum of 13.08 lakh that depending officer where posted there duty place and other factors are matter.
Selection Process for State Bank of India Recruitment 2023
There is a 3 stage to get select on this vacancy candidate must clear all stage one by one.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
How to Apply for State Bank of India Recruitment 2023
- Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website for this recruitment.