Navratri Rain Forecast : Counting days are left till Navratri. Monsoon will officially leave the state in the coming weeks. So there is no possibility of navratri getting worse, says the weather department (navratri weather forecast).
Table of Contents
The temperature in October may be 2 to 3 degrees above normal. The maximum temperature in the city in October this year is 35 degrees, which can go up to 38 degrees. If a Western Disturbance occurs like every year, scattered showers may occur, but heavy rainfall is unlikely.
Navratri Rain Forecast 2023
Navratri rain forecast Will Meghraja spoil the fun of Navratri?
The rains are still not over in the state. If you have left your raincoat and umbrella, take it off as the Meteorological Department has predicted rain with thunder and wind in some districts. It is likely to rain for two consecutive days. South Gujarat and Saurashtra are forecast to receive normal to moderate rains while some districts will receive normal to moderate rains. Let’s know in which district the forecast has been made during Navratri.
Navratri rain forecast 2023
According to the forecast of the Meteorological Department, Surat, Narmada, Tapi, Dang, Navsari, and Valsad have been predicted today. Along with this, clouds are also likely to rain in Daman, Dadranagar Haveli, Bhavnagar, Amreli. Rain is also likely in Botad, Junagadh, Gir Somnath, Diu. Tomorrow there will be rain in Surat, Dang, Navsari, Valsad, Daman.
And with the departure of monsoon in the state, rain will fall with thunder. In which the weather department has predicted rain in the state for two days. There will be rain as the moisture level remains. There will be rain with wind and thunder in some areas.
There will be normal rain in South Gujarat : Navratri rain forecast 2023
- Normal to moderate rainfall is forecast over South Gujarat and Saurashtra. Today there will be rain in Surat, Narmada, Tapi, Dang, Navsari, Valsad, Daman, Dadarnagar Haveli, Bhavnagar, Amreli, Botad, Junagadh Gir Somnath, Diu.
- And on 3rd October there will be rain in Surat, Dang, Navsari, Valsad, Dadra Nagar Haveli, Daman. There will be rain along with wind in South Gujarat and Saurashtra for two days. While North Gujarat and Central Gujarat are predicted to have double season.
First there is a threat of rain : Navratri rain forecast 2023
- Ambalal Patel has said that from September 28, a rain system will develop over the Bay of Bengal, due to which heavy rainfall will occur in some areas of Gujarat. Cyclone activity will increase from 2nd October. But 18-19-20 October storm activity will increase. On 16th October there will be rain due to cloudy weather. So it will rain in Navratri too.
Download App : Click Here
- Chance of thunderstorm with rain
- Ambalal Patel has also predicted that a terrible storm may hit in October. Gujarat will also be affected by this destructive storm. Further, he has said that at this time Bengala cyclone is likely to blow at a speed of 150 kmph. This may lead to cyclone and strong winds on 18th, 19th and 20th November.