How to Link Aadhaar Number to PAN Card?
Without logging in to your account (3 step procedure)
- Step 1: Go to www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in and click on the link on the left pane – Link Aadhaar
- Step 2: Enter the following details:
5: A pop-up message will inform you that your Aadhaar number has been successfully linked to your PAN card.
How to view Aadhaar-PAN link?
- Click on Link Aadhaar of Quick links option on the left side. A new page will then open on the screen.
- Now there will be a hyperlink at the top of this page in which it will be written in English that, you have already linked the base, click here to know the status.
- Then a page will open in which you submit Aadhaar number and PAN number. You will then get the information on Aadhaar-PAN link status.
3. Linking of Aadhaar Number and PAN via SMS
Now you can link your Aadhaar and PAN through SMS also. The Income Tax Department has urged taxpayers to link their Aadhaar with their PAN, using an SMS-based facility. It can be done by sending an SMS to either 567678 or 56161. Send SMS to 567678 or 56161 from your registered mobile number in the following format: UIDPAN<SPACE><12 digit Aadhaar><Space><10 digit PAN> Example: UIDPAN 123456789123 AKPLM2124M