DRDA Recruitment 2021 District Rural Development Agency Jobs.
District Rural Development Agency (DRDA) Patan 2021 published an official notification for Recruitment of Engineer / Supervisor, Coordinator & Consultant posts You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
The District Rural Development Agency (DRDA), was launched on 1st April 1999, by Ministry of Rural Development. The prime objective of Agency is to facilitate the implementation of Schemes, Programmes to supervises and monitor the progress in various rural development Activities to effectively manage the anti poverty programmes of the Ministry of Rural Development.
Job Details : Posts
- IEC / Equity / Social & Behavioral Change Communication Consultant: 01 Post
- SWM Consultant: 01 Post
- LWM Consultant: 01 Post
- Engineer Supervisor: 01 Post
- Block Co-Ordinator: 05 Posts
- Cluster Co-Ordinator: 05 Posts
Total Posts : 14
Salary will be Rs.3000 to Rs.5000 according to the post. Read the official announcement for more information
Educational Qualification :
Master Degree / Diploma in related posts with experience (see details in official advertisement)
Age Limit :
Candidates should be 18-23 years of age (age relation as per government rules)
Read Official notification for before Application
How to Apply :
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply offline by sending the application form to the below-mentioned address.
- Director, DRDA, Patan, Nr. Government Rest House, Nr. Railway Cross, University Road, Patan – 384265
Useful important Links :